Introducing Safe Laser 150
Whether it’s skin diseases, dermatology problems, inflammation, bruises or ear complaints, general medical issues can make our lives more difficult and frustrating. Imagine a life without these problems…sound like an unsubstantiated miracle? It isn’t with our Safe Laser 150, which can whisk your chronic skin problems away, treat your nasal and oral cavity diseases and wounds and affect up to 3 centimetres deep tissues with 150mW of power.
Using the SL-150
The device is simple to use, requiring you to put it on your skin above the pain-riddled or inflamed area for 3 minutes, one to two times per day. For ear, nasal and oral cavity health problems, use of the specific heads is required.
Two standard batteries provide power for days, and because of the unit’s small size and lightweight technology characteristics, the SL-150 can be placed into your bag.
Taking the MD out of the Equation
Imagine taking a holiday that’s interrupted by your child experiencing terrible ear pain from the airplane flight or from swimming in the ocean…or perhaps enduring the hardships of witnessing your child getting injured riding a bicycle while on your trip (which actually occurs more often than you’d think during vacations). What’s the first thing you’d be inclined to do? Run around to try and find a doctor, buy medicine and stay in the hotel room for a few days – at least that’s what most parents would gravitate to.
But with a Safe Laser 150, you can just take the advanced device out of your bag and begin treatment of your child’s ear pain or injury immediately without chemical medications. The result? Pain begins to reduce quickly.
Doctors Can Benefit, Too
Dermatologists, primary doctors, beauty therapists and veterinarians can all extend their equipment applications and provide patented laser technology treatment with the SL-150.
SL-150 Treatment Time and Frequency
Two kinds of treatments are possible with the SL-150:
- Skin surface treatment
- Mouth, nose and ear treatment with nasal accessory and fiber optics
- Safe Laser 150 placed on skin – 3 minutes (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Nasal Accessory – 3 minutes on each nostril (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Fibre Optics – 1 minute (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Cosmetic Head - 3 minutes (massaging movement) (2 Joule Energy)
Treatment of Acute Illnesses (Recently-Generated Disease):
- The treatment should be applied for the first 1-2 weeks every day (can be use for 2 times a day), then 3 times a week until resolution of symptoms is detected.
- The extended period of illness should be treated less often; in the first 2 weeks, duration should be 3-4 times a week and 2-3 times a week until significant decrease in symptoms is detected.
- Chronic (long-standing) diseases to cure normally take longer (days, weeks, months); after the first treatment, pain may increase but this is a temporary phenomenon.
- When looking at long-term (several months) recovery processes, first apply a 10-day daily treatment followed by three to five (3-5) occasions per week.
- A longer-term treatment does not necessarily speed up the healing process, as there is a biological limit that’s reached after which the cells cannot be further stimulated.
- Continuous daily use is recommended for each nostril.