Introducing Safe Laser 500 Infra Device
The Perfect Solution for Musculoskeletal Disorders
Designed specifically for musculoskeletal disorders and bundled with a host of special accessories that can be used for ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems, the Safe Laser Infrared 500 represents a Hungarian medical invention that features an advanced medical-certified laser used by hospitals, in addition to a unique feature that allows it to be used at home. This formidably powerful Safe Laser is effective up to a depth of 8 centimetres, with a number of additional accessories that make it the most versatile Safe Laser device.
The Modern Answer to Chronic Pain
If you have been unnecessarily suffering from chronic pain, the SL-500 penetrates deep tissue up to 8 centimeters in depth using a biostimulation effect to heal fractures, joints, muscles and tendons. The device is also a perfect solution for treating skin diseases including acne, eczema or slow-healing wounds, and even dental and mouth problems. You can use our variable accessories to extend the application range even further into treating ear symptoms – and that’s just the beginning.
The SL-500 is also suitable for regeneration of cartilage and cartilage surface joints when applied in a higher dose.
How it Works
The device is put onto the skin above the painful or inflamed area for 3-5 minutes, according the treatment protocol. For ear, nasal and oral cavity health applications, the use of fiber optic and absorbing heads is required. (But do not use the fiber optic head for nasal treatment).
Treatment frequency for chronic pain, inflammation and/or disease is on an every-other-day basis, with cases of acute pain requiring daily treatment for up to 2 weeks.
The SL-500 has been designed for all ages, is very easy to operate, boasts lightweight but durable construction elements, uses only one button for intuitive functioning and comes with a long-life rechargeable battery – all of which combine to make it the best solution for home and professional users alike.
*Massage therapists, physiotherapists, doctors and veterinarians can take advantage of this patented laser technology equipment without any safety glasses.
Duration of Treatments
Depending on the disease, differing energy quantities (Joules) are introduced via the SL-500 to achieve efficient healing. Thus, higher energy output is provided by prolonged irradiation.
- 4-10 Joule Energy = 2+ Minutes Irradiation – Treats strains, bruises, muscle spasms, light musculoskeletal injuries, acute and chronic inflammations, dental and mouth disorders and dermatologic diseases plus improves microcirculation.
- 15 Joule Energy = 3 Minutes Irradiation – Relieves pain and severe musculoskeletal disorders.
- 25 Joule Energy = 4-5 Minutes Irradiation – Supports cartilage regeneration and treats musculoskeletal injuries in deep layers; ruptures of taenia, muscle or tendons and fractures (in the beginning, even at twice-per-day).
The SL-500 should be your Safe Laser solution because it:
- Kills pain and relieves inflammation
- Boasts advanced technology in a lightweight aluminum case
- Is easy for all ages to operate
- Exhibits durable construction
- Is based on a patented technology that’s proven to work
SL-500 Application Specifications and Additional Information
- Injuries – Treats contusions; strains (distorsions); hematomas; ruptures of taenia, muscle or tendon; fractures.
- Disorders Due to Overstrain – Treats tendinitis myositis/bursitis; inflammation of peristil at adhesion and sticking point of muscles (e.g. tennis players’ elbow inflammation at point of adhesion of muscle to the lower arms as a result of overstrain).
- Degenerative Deformations – Treats joint wear/arthrosis; joint inflammation (arthritis); disorders of vertical column (with pain-relieving and inflammation decrease results); muscle diseases such as muscle pain and limited movement (contracture); pains at various points of the body and numerous joints.
Traumatic and Sports Injury Healing Time Shortened by Laser Therapy
Applied before surgery, Safe Laser encourages accelerated absorption of hematoma/oedema, making the surgery area more accessible while reducing pain. Post-surgery laser therapy should be applied 1-2 times per day to achieve faster healing.
In the case of fractures, a small “window” is cut on the plastered limb, with direct laser enlightening providing intensive assistance to the ossification process.
Pain Elimination for Nervous System Disorders
Post-Herpetic Pain – Following convalescence from shingles (herpes zoster), burning pain often remains along the nerve line for years; the Safe Laser 500 Infra is given as treatment 2 minutes per point along the nerve line (after the first treatments, the pain may increase due to reaction to treatment, but this is followed by relief of pain).
Phantom Pain – Pain emerging after amputation of a limb on the place of the lost limb; Safe Laser 500 treatment reaction may be expected within 12 hours (the pain may increase for 24 hours, but after second treatment improvement may be noted).
Dental and Mouth Disease
Diseases of skin surfaces and mucous membranes (e.g. herpes, mouth wounds, ulcers and sores) and gingivitis, periodontitis and gum bleeding can be treated with red light (660nm) Safe Laser 150 more efficiently with optional fiber optics; however, the 808nm Safe Laser 500 Infra can reach deeper areas and is more suitable for relieving pain associated with:
- Toothaches – Inflammation buildups can be effectively and efficiently treated either by enlightening through the cheek or with the assistance of fiber optics.
- Mouth Surgery/Implantation – Recovery of soft and bone tissues is accelerated after dental treatments such as mouth surgery and implantations; laser applications improve the sticking of the epithelium (osteointegration) around dental implantations by enlightening through the cheek.
- Convalescence/Trismus – Following surgery, convalescence is reduced and stitches can be removed by way of Safe Laser treatment, while conditions such as lock-jaw (trismus) can be relieved in a matter of minutes while inflammation is reduced.
In the case of bruises, injured skin surfaces and post-surgery wounds, the Safe Laser 500 subserves regeneration of normal tissues while also initiating the healing of ulcers.