Professional Users OLD
How Safe Laser Benefits Professionals of all Types
By definition, laser therapies are medical treatments that use focused light, and unlike most light sources, light from a laser is tuned to specific wavelengths. This allows it to be focused into powerful beams – beams so intense that it can be used to shape diamonds or cut steel.
In medicine, lasers allow surgeons to work at high levels of precision by focusing on a small area, damaging less of the surrounding tissue. Through laser therapy, patients experience less pain, swelling and scarring than with traditional surgery.
With no hidden extra costs and no maintenance expenditures to shell out, our Safe Laser is ideal for an entire roster of professionals looking towards the future of intuitive healing. These are just some of the myriad of benefits doctors, veterinarians, physiologists, beauty and massage therapists, dentists and many others can take advantage of when using Safe Laser:
- Reasonable price
- Ability to extend opportunities and service via provision of extraordinary laser treatments
- Provision of harmless treatment for various injuries and problems
- Reduction of recovery time
- Durable construction (made with the same grade aluminum used on airplanes)
- Low energy usage (battery operates lasers for hours)
- Small, portable size (no need to expand examination rooms; easy-to-carry)
- Improves business by providing unique laser treatments, translating into more profits
There are over 3,000 practitioners using LLLT including NASA therapists, the British and U.S. military, Premier Football teams and the British Lions Rugby team.
Considering the nearly infinite amount of uses for the Safe Laser, it’s time to discover for yourself why this unique, high-performance method has transcended the world of home use.