Safe Laser 1800
The Modern Answer to Chronic Pain
If you have been unnecessarily suffering from chronic pain, the SL-1800 penetrates deep tissue up to 10 centimeters in depth using a biostimulation effect to heal fractures, joints, muscles and tendons. The device is also a perfect solution for treating skin diseases including acne, eczema or slow-healing wounds, and even dental and mouth problems. You can use our variable accessories to extend the application range even further into treating ear symptoms – and that’s just the beginning.
Traumatic and Sports Injury Healing Time Shortened by Laser Therapy
Applied before surgery, Safe Laser encourages accelerated absorption of hematoma/oedema, making the surgery area more accessible while reducing pain. Post-surgery laser therapy should be applied 1-2 times per day to achieve faster healing.
In the case of fractures, a small “window” is cut on the plastered limb, with direct laser enlightening providing intensive assistance to the ossification process.
Dental and Mouth Disease
Diseases of skin surfaces and mucous membranes (e.g. herpes, mouth wounds, ulcers and sores) and gingivitis, periodontitis and gum bleeding can be treated with red light (660nm) Safe Laser 150 more efficiently with optional fiber optics; however, the 808nm Safe Laser 500 Infra can reach deeper areas and is more suitable for relieving pain associated with:
- Toothaches – Inflammation buildups can be effectively and efficiently treated either by enlightening through the cheek or with the assistance of fiber optics.
- Mouth Surgery/Implantation – Recovery of soft and bone tissues is accelerated after dental treatments such as mouth surgery and implantations; laser applications improve the sticking of the epithelium (osteointegration) around dental implantations by enlightening through the cheek.
- Convalescence/Trismus – Following surgery, convalescence is reduced and stitches can be removed by way of Safe Laser treatment, while conditions such as lock-jaw (trismus) can be relieved in a matter of minutes while inflammation is reduced.
In the case of bruises, injured skin surfaces and post-surgery wounds, the Safe Laser 1800 subserves regeneration of normal tissues while also initiating the healing of ulcers.
Treatment frequency for chronic pain, inflammation and/or disease is on an every-other-day basis, with cases of acute pain requiring daily treatment for up to 2 weeks.
The SL500 Infra has been designed for all ages, is very easy to operate, boasts lightweight but durable construction elements, uses only one button for intuitive functioning and comes with a long-life rechargeable battery – all of which combine to make it the best solution for home and professional users alike.
*Massage therapists, physiotherapists, doctors and veterinarians can take advantage of this patented laser technology equipment without any special insurance or the use of safety glasses.
Duration of Treatments
Depending on the disease, differing energy quantities (Joules) are introduced via the SL-500 to achieve efficient healing. Thus, higher energy output is provided by prolonged irradiation.
- 4-10 Joule Energy = 2+ Minutes Irradiation – Treats strains, bruises, muscle spasms, light musculoskeletal injuries, acute and chronic inflammations, dental and mouth disorders and dermatologic diseases plus improves microcirculation.
- 15 Joule Energy = 3 Minutes Irradiation – Relieves pain and severe musculoskeletal disorders.
- 25 Joule Energy = 4-5 Minutes Irradiation – Supports cartilage regeneration and treats musculoskeletal injuries in deep layers; ruptures of taenia, muscle or tendons and fractures (in the beginning, even at twice-per-day).
Safe Laser experiences in the State Medical Centre - Central Hospital of the Hungarian Homeland Defense Forces
In our institution we use Safe Laser devices for 2 years, during which time a comprehensive study was carried out involving hundreds of patients examining the effectiveness of the therapy. During the treatments we have achieved outcomes for the following complaints and disorders:
- arthritis – chronic inflammation of the joints (fingers, wrist, elbow, ankle, knee, shoulder)
- rheumatoid arthritis – rheumatoid arthritis, pains
- arthrosis – eroded joints (especially hip, knee, shoulder)
- spondylarthrosis, lumboischialgia, discus hernia – (neck, back lumbar section)
- tenosynovitis – inflammation of the tendon sheath (wrist, Achilles tendon)
- epicondylitis humeri lateralis et medialis – tennis and golf elbow
- Carpal- tunnel syndrome
- de Quervain-syndrome
- tendinitis – inflammation tape (knee, shoulder)
- exostosis calcanei – spurs
- haematoma – in muscles, joints
- contusion, distorsion – sprains, bruises, strains (muscles, joints, ligaments)